Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This is a Test Post

Her Last Song
It's no secret now, everyone knows
It's my shoulder the night uses to cry,
My bedroom with six hundred windows,
My feet where the truth comes to die.

My pillow where the moon can't stop weeping,
While the tide washes the prints in the sand,
Those eyes that seek out new meaning,
Your scarred, broken soul in my hands.

This pulse that's been chained to your sorrow,
Dandelions amidst lilies of snow,
Someday I will see through your disguise,
Someday pick my name from your lies.

Till then, I'll hide my soul in your scrapbook,
With the photographs there and the moss,
And I'll yield to the flood of yo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!