Well, I've been absolutely terrible about keeping up with the blog. And every time something fun happens, I say,"I gotta put that in my blog." And then I never do. SOOOO....my friend and fellow musician was touring through Texas a couple months back and suggested I post blogs in a similar fashion to her. And now I'm gonna do it. She posts the five highlights of her day, or few days.....a sweet list of goodness, if you will. So, I'm now going to do a similar thing. And maybe I'll just call it my sweet list of goodness.
And so, y'all should check out Dev's music because she's one of my most favoritest musicians (http://www.devonsproule.com). Her blog's always fun to read, too. She's just a fun gal in general.
So here it is, my first time posting.....
THE SWEET LIST OF GOODNESS.....or should it be CARRIE'S SWEET LIST OF GOODNESS????
1. spending time with the family in wisonsin
2. emerging at the falcon ridge folk festival
3. drinking brandy with good friend and fellow emergent, robby hecht (or bobby hecht....whatevs)
4. meeting otis hatch.....the sweet baby of nels and julia.
5. singing with danny schmidt and chris o'brien at club passim